First impressions matter.
Want to ensure your new employees feel welcomed, ready to work, and happy they chose your organization?
Let Val-U Solutions® help you cultivate a workforce that loves coming to work and un-tap your well of employees who could become top performers
Your Onboarding Program doesn’t end on the Friday of your new employees’ first week on the job. It continues over the span of several months and significantly influences how employees feel about your organization and its promises.
We guide you through the Onboarding process with a series of scheduled touch points and feedback tools to make sure your new hires are thriving, not floundering.
– identify issues before they escalate with scheduled check-ins and pulse surveys at the 60 and 180 day points.
2. Turn new employees into your best ambassadors
– use social tools and company branded items to recognize and reward your new employees for actions that reflect your culture and values
3. Improve communication and teamwork
– use social onboarding tools so peers can welcome new hires facilitating interactions critical for social acceptance