Scientifically Designed Strategies to Achieve Critical Objectives
Val-U Engagement™ helps organizations maximize the value of their brand and culture and achieve specific organizational goals by developing zero-based strategic and tactical engagement strategies that address the key drivers necessary to achieve success.
McBassi’s HR analytics approach takes the guesswork out of the people side of the business. You’ll have new, focused, actionable intelligence that leads to improved decision-making and superior business results
Are your employees fully engaged in their work? Measure employee engagement and learn which factors drive performance in your organization.
- Use 6 research-based anchor questions to accurately measure engagement.
- Understand the 5 keys that drive engagement.
- Analyze your results with powerful online reporting tools.
- Partner with experts to roll out your results and implement action plans
Measure the leadership competencies and derailers that are most important for leadership success.
- Standard and customized 360 surveys to provide rich and relevant leadership feedback.
- Easy-to-ready reports that show benchmark comparisons, overall strengths, areas for development, and gaps in perceptions.
- Expert coaching helps you translate the results into a personal development plan to prepare for the next move in your career.
Engage For Results®
Val-U Solutions® is dedicated to providing clients with outcome solutions that align with business impacts and deliver a satisfactory return on investment (ROI). This is done through practice of the ROI Methodology, a world-renowned systematic approach to program evaluation.
All In Training
Teaming up with research giant Towers Watson, Culture Works present an unprecedented 300,000-person study conducted during the worst of the recent recession. The data reveals that employees in high-performance organizations are engaged, enabled, and energized, which leads to astonishing results – average annual operating revenues three times higher than peers. A simple 7-step road map that all managers can follow to create a high-achieving culture within their own teams.
The Motivator Training
Based on the book, What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work by New York Times bestselling authors Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton, this fun and highly experiential training is intended to help participants develop the knowledge and skills to Discover, Sculpt, and Empower their careers. Tailored specifically for those in team or project leadership roles, this engaging, informative and introspective experience will help leaders at any career stage and experience level to engage and empower themselves and their people.
We offer highly experiential seminars that take participants on a journey of self-discovery and transformation, and also help them lead positive change within work teams. Sessions are available in various lengths, for manager and employee audiences.
The Motivator Assessment
The Motivators Assessment was created based on the results of workplace surveys with more than 850,000 people and comprises 23 workplace motivators and 5 clusters of motivators, known as Identities.
It’s the world’s most extensive and scientific assessment to help individuals identify their unique blend of core motivators, enabling them to align their passions with more of what they love at work and less of what frustrates them.
Included With this Assessment:
- A unique access code to take the powerful online Motivators Assessment™
- A set of thought-provoking exercises to help do more of what you love and a little less of what frustrates you
- 60 simple but powerful job-sculpting strategies